Online Hip Hop UK Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
Hip Hop UK have put together a fab initiative so that we can continue to work towards something. We feel that ALL Hip Hop pupils would benefit from taking part.
Here is how the initiative will work:
* Teachers will select one of the nine dances provided as set solo routines for your child to learn.
* We will also be entering each child for Freestyle
*Why can't my child do two set solos when the rules state they can?..... As we only have one month to work towards this we feel that learning and perfecting two solo routines would not be achieveable, Freesyle is already covered in class structure! We will also be given the music for freestyle in advanced of the competitionso children can practice their moves to the music in the weeks leading up to the comp!.
* Teachers to film each dancer performing their routine twice through / children will be expected to be in full competition attire or F2D uniform (if you haven't previously entered a competition). Full hair and make-up to be done where applicable
* Teacher have to send entries in to Hip HOP UK by 12th November 2020.
*Each child who enters will be given a filming slot on Sunday 8th November 2020 where they will get 15 minutes to run and film their dance.
*The event will be judged on 22nd November. On the day of the event Hip Hop UK will announce on social media the semi-finalists (top 12) followed later by the finalisits (top 6) and again later followed by the placings og each category.
* In addition - F2D teachers will be selecting our 'Teacher Choice' 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each level & age category within our school, so there is definitely something to strive for!
The entry cost is £16. This also includes your 15 slot for filiming where pupils will also get any last minute 1:1 tips, not to mention the chance to re/film if the first take doesn't go to plan!
- Hip Hop UK ONLINE£16£160£0