Cheerdance Out Of Lockdown
Time & Location
About the Event
CheerdanceUK have put together a fab initiative so that we can continue to work towards something. We feel that ALL cheer pupils would benefit from taking part.
Here is how the initiative will work
* Teachers will select one of the five routines from February -June 2020 selection for your dancer to dance.
* Teachers to film each dancer performing their routine twice through / children will be expected to be in full competition attair or F2D uniform (if you haven't previously entered a competition). Full hair and make-up to be done.
* Teacher have to send entries in to CheerdanceUK by 18th October 2020. There will then be a 2 week period when each individual entry will be assessed and medals, certificates and report cards will be posted out to teachers from the UKA for each participant.
* Over the 2 weeks the UKA and Cheerdance will select an overall winner for each dance/age catagory which will be announced by video on social media on Sunday 1st November. Each winner will also have this marked on the certificate as well. (This is across schools nationwide taking part).
* In addition - F2D teachers will be selecting our 'Teacher Choice' 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each level & age category within our school, so there is definitely something to strive for!
The entry cost is £16. This also includes your 15 slot for filiming where pupils will also get any last minute 1:1 tips, not to mention the chance to re/film if the first take doesn't go to plan!
- Sold OutCheerdance Out Of Lockdown£16£160£0